Inside Sales Representative
Outpost Construction Supply is a family-owned business providing a wide variety of construction supplies to contractors in the commercial, infrastructure and multi-family development business. We focus on personal, on-site relationships that help us identify, stock and deliver materials whenever needed on a planned or “just in time” basis.
We are a small team but have decades of experience in the industry and our recipe for success is proven and documented. We are a family-owned business and intend to grow through the strength of the team we build, our customer relationships and our ability to deliver an excellent experience for our customers
We are looking to add an Inside Sales position to our high performing team.
· Be agile. Spend time with great people in a comfortable office setting, but don't get too comfortable. We'll always keep you on your toes with something new and challenging.
· Stay eager. The job will rarely see a dull moment. The way you step up and perform and how you carry yourself while doing it has a huge impact on the rest of our team.
· Build relationships. Build relationships that help us become the first choice for the lines we carry.
· Stay organized and be reliable. Learn how we do business in a way that generates commission for you and makes you reliable to our customers and our team.
What we’re looking for:
· The right fit. We’re looking for someone who will fit our culture and dedicate themselves to the team. We’re small and don't have any desire to be like everyone else out there.
· Self-motivation and management. If you can self-manage your day, align activities to get to end goals, and you can prove you’ve done that in any industry, you might fit. We’ll give you tools and teach you a plan to succeed, but you must demonstrate a history in some cause that shows you have the motivation internally to get things done.
· People skills. If you’ve been in any job or avocation where a winning personality, a smile, the pure love of helping people is important, you can use those skills here.
· Accuracy and reliability. Every drop-in can turn into a sale for you, but getting that sale into the system and ensuring accurate delivery is a team effort. If you have used and can learn new work processes to ensure the right things happen in a sequence, you can learn the job and succeed with us.
What we have to offer:
· We’re going to be around for a long time. We are known for quality and service. We have built a solid and respected foundation in Denver and are looking for someone to help build this business for decades-long success.
· Quality training. We’re looking for self-driven people, but we’re not sending a team member out in the field without training and a plan. We will teach you products, pair you with a driver and teach you all the systems we use so you can succeed.
· Great compensation. This is not a heavily based commission sales job. We offer a fair salary that will allow you to learn and grow in our business, with a little extra incentive tied in to say thank you for your hard work.
· The right tools. You will be provided with a laptop and use our in house phone system to process all business coming through you.
If this sounds like an opportunity where you can apply your talents and gifts, please respond with a resume and we’ll contact you if we think you might be a fit. We have a multi-step process since it’s critical that we hire the right people, but if you are a fit, that process moves rapidly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Experience: Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Additional Compensation: Commission
Work Location: One location
Benefits: Health insurance
Paid Training: Yes
Management: Ops Manager
Typical start time: 7AM
Typical end time: 4PM
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required