Drop-In anchors are internally threaded drop-in expansion anchors for use in flush-mount applications in solid base materials. Minimum thread engagement should be equal to the nominal diameter of the threaded insert.
- Hand- and power-setting tools available for fast, easy and economical installation
- Fixed-depth stop bit helps you drill to the correct depth every time
- Short length (DIAS) enables shallow embedment to help avoid drilling into rebar or pre-stressed/post-tensioned cables
- Short drop-in anchors include a setting tool compatible with the anchor to ensure consistent installation
- Stainless steel and carbon steel
- Carbon steel; zinc plated