This thin cut off wheel can both cut with its edge and grind on wheels flat surface using a flush mount adapter. Faster and cleaner than abrasive blades on steel, concrete, brick, tile, fiberglass, PVC pipe and more. Flush mount adapter is shown below. New ANYCUT wheels from DITEQ are designed to take the place of abrasive wheels. They are faster, safer, cleaner and lighter while having a much longer life-saving workers time from constant wheel changes. Unlike abrasives, these vacuum bonded diamond wheels maintain their full cutting depth and have 30% less sparking. They can cut a wide range of material using several types of hand tools.
- Safer than traditional abrasive blades.
- Maintains full cutting depth.
- Flush cutting when used with the optional Adapter P/N:130122
- 7/8" Arbor with flush cut
- 30%-50% Fewer sparks and debris.
- Faster Cutting.
- Longer life than carborundum blades.
- Double-sided grinding surface.
- Cut & Grind without changing tools.
- Safer for your employees to use
Additional Resources: Anycut Wheel