Full Job Description
We're working to build a team that can depend on each other for one another's success. We believe Mondays shouldn't suck and that people are meant to be a part of communities that build things they're proud to call their own. If you want nothing more than a paycheck from your work week, this job may not be for you. We'll give you more than that and we expect the same in return.
Outpost Construction Supply is a family-owned business providing a wide variety of construction supplies to contractors in the commercial, infrastructure and multi-family development business. We focus on personal, on-site relationships that help us identify, stock, and deliver materials.
We are a small team but have decades of experience in the industry and our recipe for success is proven and documented. We are a family-owned business and intend to grow through the strength of the team we build, our customer relationships and our ability to deliver a memorable experience for our customers
We are looking to add an Office Admin position to our high-performing team.
· Variety. Spend time with great people in a comfortable office setting. That said, you won't be stuck at a computer crunching numbers 24/7. This role with help with numerous tasks around our office and warehouse. Attention to detail will be a great help regarding all financially-oriented tasks and your ability to communicate in a kind and clear manner will help our relationships with customers blossom.
· Stay eager. The job will rarely see a dull moment. The way you step up and perform will determine your success and the success of others on our team.
· Build relationships. Build relationships with our customers and other team members that help us become the first choice for the lines we carry.
· Stay organized and be reliable. This role will be responsible for a great deal of tasks in a variety of segments: occasionally entering transactions into QB, reconciling transactions, emailing invoices to customers, following up on overdue payments to confirm receipt of invoices and even packing and shipping online orders.
What we’re looking for:
· The right fit. We’re looking for someone who will fit our culture and dedicate themselves to the team. We’re small and don't have any desire to be like everyone else out there.
· Self-motivation and management. If you can self-manage your day and align activities to get to end goals, this job might be a great fit. We’ll give you tools and teach you a plan to succeed, but you must demonstrate an internal drive to bring results to fruition.
· People skills. If you’ve been in any job or avocation where a winning personality, a smile, the pure love of helping people is important, you can use those skills here.
· Accuracy and reliability. If you have used efficient processes in the past and can learn new ways of doing things to ensure the right steps happen in a sequence, you can learn the job and succeed with us.
What we have to offer:
· We’re going to be around for a long time. We are known for quality and service. We have built a solid and respected foundation in Denver and are looking for someone to help build this business for decades-long success.
· Quality training. We’re looking for self-driven people, but we’re not expecting a team member to succeed without proper teaching.
· Great compensation. This is not a heavily based commission sales job. We offer a fair salary that will allow you to learn and grow in our business, with a little extra incentive tied in to say thank you for your hard work.
· The right tools. You will be provided with a laptop and use our in-house phone system to process all business coming through you.
If this sounds like an opportunity where you can apply your talents and gifts, please respond with a resume. We look forward to meeting you and finding the perfect fit for growth at our company!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location